Friday, October 4, 2013

ATTENTION PLEASE!

Solomon Fred
Inspection Unit
JFK International Airport New York
 
 
Hi,
 
 
I am Solomon Fred, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection
Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand
in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and
Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned
shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed
an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing
approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the
Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it
was declared as personal effects to avoid diversion by the shipping
agent and also the Diplomats inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.
 
 
When we scanned the contents of the boxes, using our ultra mordern
scanning machines, it was discovered thateach of the boxes contains
about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in
the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with
weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm).
Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the
consignment including the name and address, the official document from
United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.
 
 
 
Therefore Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to
cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the
consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and
other details. You can send the required details to me by email for
onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely
confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon
your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure
me of sharing the content 50%-50% with you on my arrival at your
house.
 
 
I want us to transact this business with you and share the money,
since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the
Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this
airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 50%/50% with
you. Make sure to Respond to me via my direct
EMAIL:solomonfred60@yahoo.com
 
 
Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive
this mail and send me all the required information to my email.
 
 
Solomon Fred
INSPECTION UNIT
(917) 965-8071

No comments:

Post a Comment